India are the unmistakable top choices going into the 2018 Asia Cup last against Bangladesh at Dubai on Friday. Be that as it may, the Tigers have vanquished India previously, and have developed as a standout amongst the most hazardous sides in the constrained overs cricket.
This will be their 35th gathering in ODIs, with India commanding the installation with 28 wins as against Bangladesh’s five. A match was no outcome; and another surrendered coordinate, which isn’t tallied.
In front of the Asia Cup 2018 last, we glanced back at the five thrashings India had endured against Bangladesh:
1. India’s triumphant kept running against Bangladesh arrived at an end on December 26, 2004, at Dhaka. After 12 wins, 11 of which were thrashings, India lost the second match of the three-coordinate arrangement by 15 runs. It was coming. India just figured out how to win the arrangement opener by 11 keeps running at Chittagong.
Pursuing a 230-run target, India were hard and fast for 214 with Sridharan Sriram top-scoring with 57. Mohammad Kaif passed up a fifty, however their 63-run fourth-wicket stand was insufficient to spare India at Bangabandhu National Stadium.
Mashrafe Mortaza, who scored 31 runs and took the wickets of Virender Sehwag and Mahendra Singh Dhoni was the Man of the match, deservingly so. Commander Habibul Bashar, with overcome administration, was instrumental in giving Bangladesh their first win against India. India, be that as it may, won the arrangement 2-1.
2. At that point came the stunner in the 2007 ICC World Cup in the West Indies. In a Group B Match on March 17, India were knocked down some pins out for 181 with Mortaza by and by winning the man of the match grant for his 4/38. He represented the wickets of Sehwag, Robin Uthappa, Ajit Agarkar and Munaf Patel. Sourav Ganguly scored a careful 66 off 129 balls yet futile.
Three fifties from Bangladesh batsmen – Tamim Iqbal (55), Mushfiqur Rahim (56 not out) and Shakib Ah Hasan (53) – helped Bangladesh beat Rahul Dravid’s India by five wickets with nine balls to save. India’s crusade was over in the gathering stage itself, with another misfortune to Sri Lanka. India spanked Bermuda by 257 pursues posting 413/5 to enlist their solitary win. Truly, that match made renowned by Dwayne Leverock’s catch to reject Uthappa. Also, that disaster, the early return home was the impetus that made India made India an overwhelming structure in world cricket. Unquestionably, one of the defining moments in India’s cricket history.
3. In a spine chiller, India lost to Bangladesh by five wickets in the last over in a 2012 Asia Cup round-robin coordinate at Dhaka on March 16. Sachin Tendulkar’s 147-ball 114 helped India score a major aggregate of 289/5. Virat Kohli (66) and Suresh Raina (51) likewise contributed with their individual half-hundreds of years.
Be that as it may, it was insufficient as Bangladesh pursued down with four balls to save, losing just five wickets simultaneously. Opener Tamim Iqbal finish scored for Bangladesh with 70 off 99, however it was their center request which did the harm. Jahurul Islam (53), Nasir Hossain (54), Shakib (49) and Rahim (46) challenged the India assault to enlist one of their sweetest wins before a pressed home group. India commander Mahendra Sing Dhoni utilized upwards of seven bowlers. Shakib won the man of the match grant notwithstanding surrendering 63 keeps running without progress from 10 overs.
4. India surrendered a 307+ aggregate against Bangladesh for the solitary time in ODIs on June 18 2015. At that point kept running into debutant Mustafizur Rahman to lose the match by 79 keeps running at Dhaka.
In the first of the three-coordinate ODI, seven Indian bowlers, including Virat Kohli, neglected to contain the Bangladeshis. Not a solitary Bangladeshi batsman managed to go past the 60-run check, yet there were five who scored in excess of 30 runs. Iqbal indeed top-scored with 60. With Soumya Sarkar (54), he posted a 102-run opening stand. Shakib’s 52, Sabbir Rahman’s 41 and Nasser Hossain’s 34 ensure that Bangladesh go past the mysterious 300-run stamp.
India’s pursuit begun splendidly with Rohit Sharma (63) Shikhar Dhawan (30) posting 95 keeps running for the main wicket. At that point, Mustafizur Rahman finished first of his three five-wicket pulls to set up the huge win.
5. After three days, the left-arm pacer made it 11 wickets in two matches against India as Bangladesh enrolled first historically speaking arrangement prevail upon the enormous neighbors. India were knocked down some pins out for 200, with Rahman enrolling 6/43. Dhawan (53), Dhoni (47) and Raina (34) attempted to rescue the circumstance for India yet futile as Rahman got splendid help from other Bangladesh bowlers like Nasir Hossain, Rubel Hossain and Shakib. India won the last match of the arrangement by 77 runs.