The online enlistment process for NEET MDS 2019 is planned to close soon. All the intrigued competitors ought to apply before November 6, 2018 on the official site.
The competitors should take note of that NEET MDS is led for admission to Masters in Dental Surgery program. The application procedure for NEET MDS started with October 16, 2018.
Dates to recall:
• Examination date: December 14, 2018
• Result assertion: January 15, 2019
• All the intrigued hopefuls ought to have Bachelor in Dental Surgery by a college or establishment of India.
Instructions to apply:
• Visit the official site nbe.edu.in
• The competitors should fill the enlistment shape utilizing their User ID and Password.
• After that, fill the application shape. Transfer your photo and mark.
• After that, pick your test city and pay the application charge.
• Finally, remove a print from the filled application frame for future reference.
Structure of Examination:
• There will be 240 numerous decision questions.
• The term of the exam will be 3 hours.
• Every right answer will get 4 marks and an erroneous answer will deduct 1 stamp.
• General/OBC applicants: Rs 3750
• SC/ST/PWD (PH) applicants: Rs 2750